Free Shipping on order over $50.00!: Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner, 128 oz (1 gallon) size
Keywords: wood cleaner wood restorer, wood repairer, refresh wood, wood cleaner, hardwood floors, cleaning floors, cleaning wood floors, wood floors,hardwood floors, clean hardwood floors, hardwood floor cleaner, dust hardwood floors, mop hardwood floors, how to clean hardwood floors touch of oranges, touch of orange, orange oil, orange oil cleaner
Abstract: Our amazing wood cleaner and restorer takes old shabby dull wood and completely revitalizes it. This product is not like a lemon oil, The Touch of Oranges is a cleaner for wood!
Bonus: Order today and receive two of our amazing cleaning shammies free!
use products containing silicone or linseed oil on your precious wood finishes! Click here
to find out why!
- You'll have wood surfaces you can be proud of again.
- Simple to use, no mixing or preparation
- Extremely safe, no caustic chemicals
- Save time, just spray and wipe
- Gentle on your skin, no gloves required!
- Leaves your home smelling clean and fresh
- This product has been out for over 20 years
- Orange oil base
- One spray is all you need to dust the whole room
- One quart covers 1000 square feet
- No oil residue
- "Over the years Ive tried many wood care products and Touch of Orange is a cut above the rest. I especially like their hardwood floor cleaner. Superb customer service as well."- Molly L, Menlo Park , CA
- "This product is exceptional. It cleans better than many I have tried and the polish lasts a good while. And it smells so good too." Wendy T of Landenberg, PA
- "I've used this product for 18 years. It's excellent!" Victoria H of Valley Springs, CA
- "Love the products. I use these products on all of the wood in my home, furniture, paneling and cabinets. They look beautiful when I have cleaned them and then use the bees wax. Terrific products." James S of Arcadia, CA
- "This Orange Oil is amazing, product is one of the best kept secrets. I dust polishes and perserves the wood and all at a very affordable price." Sheri Cummings of Modesto, CA
- "This is the best and easiest to use wood cleaner and conditioner I have ever worked with." Harry T of Valencia, CA
- "Great product! Have been using it for over 15 years and I can't even count the number of friends I have started using it. This product has a lot of uses. Good for cleaning furniture that needs to be refinished. Will take off dried paint (latex or oil) if you get it on your hands. Takes off glue that has been left on after label is removed. These are only a few of the ways I use it." Margaret B of Tomball, TX
- "I have used this product for years and would not use another product on my furniture and/or wood cabinets. I have pine kitchen cabinets and after I clean and wax with this product, they again look new. Much to my delight I received the last order in a few days and with standard shipping." Joyce H of Vacaville, CA
- "I was very happy with Touch of Orange products. I have recommended it to several of my friends. I cleaned my kitchen cabinets and tghey turned out better than I had expected." Angela R of Crockett, CA
- "Both cleaner and wax truly outstanding. Great product used on cabinets and furniture. Highly recommended." Ron D of Penn Valley, CA
- "This product worked exceptionally well on some kitchen cabinets that had sustained water spotting over time. The product was easy to use and revived my cabinets to my satisfaction. I am very pleased with the results thus far." Kathleen H of Folsom, CA
- "Great product that really works! I tried a well known wood soap and it didnt make a dent in my dirty kitchen cabinets and drawers. The touch of oranges and touch of beeswax is the best wood cleaner and preserver on EARTH!!!" Mary D of Castro Valley, CA
- "Excellent product and overall good value. Your furniture will be well maintained and it leaves behind a pleasant orange aroma. Definitely recommended! Ships FAST!" Pauline E of Chino, CA
- "I LOVE this product. Cleans well, beautiful finish, great scent. I just put my house on the market and I plan to use this each time someone comes to look at the house! Fabulous product." Sherill M of Gorham, ME
- "WOW! I could not be happier with the service I received. But the best part is the incredible product..my furniture looks brand new. I love you guys!!!" Walter M of Houston, TX
- "I love this product, my cabinets look like new." Nancy A of Holmdel, NJ
- "I love this product and will recommend it to all my friends. My cabinets look new again and it is all because of your product. Thank you." Kimberly A of Margate, FL
- "As advertised. Did a very good job cleaning the kitchen cabinets at a good saving over having a painter to strilp and refinish. VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT. Thanks." John S of Greenville, TX
- "The product was incredible. It transformed our kitchen cabinets. The customer service was excellent and the ladies were very patient with all my long questions. Thanks a lot!!!" Winnie S of Claremont, CA
- "My kitchen cabinets were 27 years old and in desperate need of help. I found the site on the internet and ordered the cleaner and bees wax polish. I was amazed at the difference. The dirt and grime needed a little extra help with a light steel wool, and then a second coat. I also polished the brass handles and they are just like new. Im so glad I found this product and will continue to use it." Betty A of Kirkwood, MO
- "I have used the Touch of Oranges wood cleaner for years with great satisfaction, my kitchen cabinets look like new and they are 26 years old."
- "I have wood floors that are very old, antique old! I used the Touch of Oranges to clean them, then the Touch of Beeswax to restore the finish, they are beautiful!"
- "My cherry wood table was discolored from the sun, a few water rings also. I cleaned the table, restored the color, then added the finish. It looks like new!" Lori from Yakima, Wa.
-I live in the Reno Nevada area and purchased a home that was only 3 years old and the kitchen cabinets were so dry I thought we were going to have to refinish them. I attended the Reno Home Show and found your products to clean and moisturize the cabinets. I cleaned and let the Beeswax set overnight and the next day wiped them down with a towel and they looked like I had them refinished by a professional! Thanks for such great products." Sally S. of Reno, NV.
- "We use your wood cleaner because there is no slippery residue when we dust the hard wood floors in our adult care home. We have to be extra careful! Thanks." Melanie of Long Beach Ca.
- One quart covers approx 1000 square feet of wood surface.
- Do not dilute product.
- Directions for use: If the wood has a residue build-up spray directly on the wood surface first
- For general dusting spray the dust cloth or mop once or twice and dust the entire room.
- Contains no silicone or wax.
Caption: Suggested Uses:
- Wood Surfaces: Makes your wood look great by removing old wax, polishing oils, smudges and fingerprints.
- Kitchen Cabinets: Be proud of your kitchen again by removing grease, grime and and years of buildup.
- Hardwood Floors: You'll have warm, inviting floors when you clean and moisturize your hardwood with Touch of Oranges.
- Antiques: Show off your best pieces by removing build-up and residue.
After cleaning, follow up with our Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver
, it restores and renews all types of wood finishes with beeswax, carnauba wax and orange oil. Beeswax feeds into the wood to penetrate dry, dull, moisture and sun damaged surfaces, leaving a nice shine.
To view a PDF version of the print brochure for Touch of Oranges and Touch of Beeswax, click here
You can have this amazing product in your hand in just a day or two. Just click the 'Buy Now' button now!
Order by the case and receive 10% OFF ~ phone orders only ~ call 1-800-867-2643.
Buying the gallon size of Touch of Oranges Wood cleaner and reconditioner is like buying 3 quarts and getting the 4th quart for free!