Free Shipping!: Pain relieving heat packs
Keywords: Psyatic Nerve Pain Relief, Yucca Pack, Muscle Tension, Lower Back Pain, Lower Back Support, Lower Back Muscle Pain
Features: Moist heat or cold; made from only the finest material and herbs.
Testimony: I have problems with very frequent severe tension headaches and occasional migraines. A friend brought me her yucca neck wrap to try one night, and I was amazed! This headache was GONE in half an hour, after being greatly reduced in only 15 minutes! I have been in love with my neighbor's neck wrap ever since! So today I have ordered your product. Thanks so much!
Witness: Rebecca from California
- Wonderfully relaxing theraputic aroma when heated.
- Moist heat infused with yucca oil is guaranteed to make you feel better fast or your money back.
- Alternating heat/cold therapy is the #1 recommended treatment for sciatic pain.
- Extremely safe and easy to use. Just pop it in the microwave or freezer!
- Very sturdy. It will NOT fall apart.
- You'll be doing your part to protect the earth, because this heat pack is made of all natural ingredients. The fleece coverings are made from recycled materials.
- Anatomically designed for maximum comfort and effectiveness.
- Soft fleece material feels real good!
- Extremely long heat retention means you spend more time enjoying soothing relief and less time re-heating.
- Comfortably transfers cold to your body and remains pliable and conforming when frozen.
- Excellent source of either heat or cold therapy.
- Approximate size 27" Wide (long) and approximately 8" at the tallest section.
- Filled with top-quality yucca oil infused granules.
- Professional-grade construction.
- Stays hot or cold for up to 45 minutes.
- As a heat pack, retains effectiveness for up to 400 uses.
- As a cold pack, unlimited uses!
- Very cost-effective compared to medications and other types of heat packs. With over 400 uses as a heat pack, that works out to less that $.20 per use.
- Qualifies for reimbursment under IRS regulations and many medical insurance plans.
- 100% Organic
- "I have problems with very frequent severe tension headaches and occasional migraines. A friend brought me her yucca neck wrap to try one night, and I was amazed! This headache was GONE in half an hour, after being greatly reduced in only 15 minutes! I have been in love with my neighbor's neck wrap ever since! So today I have ordered your product. Thanks so much!" - Rebecca from California
- Heat - Place in microwave or oven to heat before use.
- Cold - Place in freezer for 1 hour before use.
- Use Velcro strap to keep in place for sitting, walking, and standing.
- Will not absorb body odors.
- To clean, gently wipe with damp cloth.
Caption: The term sciatica describes the symptoms of leg pain and possibly tingling, numbness or weakness that travels from the low back through the buttock and down the large sciatic nerve in the back of the leg. The vast majority of people who experience sciatica get better with time (usually a few weeks or months) and find pain relief with non-surgical sciatica treatment. For others, however, sciatica can be severe and debilitating.
The clinical diagnosis of sciatica is referred to as a "radiculopathy", which means simply that a disc has protruded from its normal position in the vertebral column and is putting pressure on the radicular nerve (nerve root) in the lower back, which forms part of the sciatic nerve.
An important thing to understand is that sciatica is a symptom of a problem—of something compressing or irritating the nerve roots that comprise the sciatic nerve—rather than a medical diagnosis or medical disorder in an of itself. This is an important distinction because it is the underlying diagnosis (vs. the symptoms of sciatica) that often needs to be treated in order to relieve sciatic nerve pain. Common causes of sciatica are:
- a lumbar herniated disc
- spinal stenosis
- degenerative disc disease
For some people, the pain from sciatica can be severe and debilitating. For others, the pain might be infrequent and irritating, but has the potential to get worse.
While sciatica can be very painful, it is rare that permanent nerve damage (tissue damage) will result. Most sciatica pain syndromes result from inflammation and will get better within two weeks to a few months. Also, because the spinal cord is not present in the lower (lumbar) spine, a herniated disc in this area of the anatomy does not present a danger of paralysis.
Sciatica symptoms that may constitute a medical emergency include:
Progressive weakness in the leg
Bladder/bowel incontinence or dysfunction.
Patients with either of the above symptoms may have cauda equina syndrome and should seek immediate medical attention. In general, patients with complicating factors should contact their doctor if sciatica occurs, including people who: have been diagnosed with cancer; take steroid medication; abuse drugs; have unexplained, significant weight loss; or have HIV.
Our Sciatic Pack is a proven solution for the relief of sciatic pain.
This is NOT one of those cheap, corn-filled scrap-cloth sewing-hobbist heat packs!
It is a professional-grade, fleese-lined, double-stitched pouch filled with top-quality, aromatic pain-relieving yucca oil-infused granules.
This Yucca Pack is similar to our regular Versatile Yucca Pack, only larger.
Use on different areas of the body; neck, elbows, knees, ankles etc. Belt pulls in on the abdominal muscle flattening the back and helping the sciatic nerve by correctly aligning the spine.
Also may be strapped across the back for pain between the shoulder blades, may be draped across shoulder for shoulder and rotator cuff injuries.
Do you suffer from any of these symptoms?
- General muscle fatigue
- Arthritic and Rheumatic pain
- Sciatic nerve flare-ups
- Tight, stiff muscles
A patented blend of aromatic herbs and spices has been combined with the natural anti-inflammatory properties of the desert Yucca plant. This unique formulation has been reported to penetrate muscles and joints to ease pain, increase blood circulation and reduce inflammation.
Close your eyes and imagine that the pain in your legs is replaced by a warm, soothing sensation. You'll experience that pleasure every time you use your Sciatica Pack!