Wood finishing with Howard Products Citrus Shield color paste wax, 4 colors!
Keywords: wood finishing, citrus shield color paste wax, colored paste wax, paste wax, wood wax, counter tops, Orange Luster Paste Wax, Orange Lusture, Luster Products, Hard Wax, Protective Coating on Wood, preserve wood finishes, wood finish, antique restoration, howard wax, howard products, howard wax products, counter tops, wood wax, shine wood, shine wood finish, wood shine, wood protection, Beeswax, beeswax finish on wood, Touch of Beeswax, Touch of Oranges, orange glow, orange luster, wood luster, lustre on wood, luster products, restor a finish, restore wood surfaces, clean wood, kitchen cabinets, orange wood cleaner, Howard, Howard Products, paste wax, hard wax, hard wax on wood, floor wax, paste wax wood floors,
Abstract: Helps clean surfaces and easily rejuvenate color plus provides protection….all with one product….all at one time.
Citrus Shield Premium Color Paste Wax, are available in 4 popular colors plus neutral.
Notice: This item subject to shipping restrictions
If you intend to ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, or outside the USA, click here
Features: Contains real orange oil, seven natural waxes, special UV shield, 4 popular colors, top coat for wood, antiques, wood restoration, wood care, wood wax,
Testimony: My counter tops had long since lost their seal and picked up a spot from anything that touched them,...I feel they picked up a spot from anything that LOOKED at them ! I cleaned the tops with cleaner and bleach, ( a definite no-no ), and then put on the wax. I'm not one for big, no make that even medium, sized projects but I was desperate, and as it turned out, it was EASY ! Now water just beads up on it, and I wipe it away. I'm HAPPY !!!!
Witness: Leslie from Florida
Caption: Helps clean surfaces and easily rejuvenate color plus provides protection….all with one product….all at one time.
Paste Wax- The oldest, and in some ways the best. Wax is the easiest to apply, least expensive, fastest drying, easiest to repair, and with proper care will survive forever. Wax over a penetrating stain, and the system is in the wood so you wear the wood, not the finish. Wax is spread in thin coats for a surface protection after the stain and/or sealer is applied, then buffed to the desired sheen.
Take a moment to notice your wood surfaces with a new perspective. You can clean, rejuvenate and best of all, protect them from now on. Enjoy your antiques, furniture, cabinets, paneling, counter tops and wood floors plus much more.
Citrus Shield Color Paste Wax conveniently combines the cleaning power of real orange oil with penetrating stain and the finest pure brazilian carnauba wax available to give you an easy-to-use paste wax that cleans, enhances and protects with a brilliant long-lasting shine.
Citrus Shield Colored Paste Wax is the perfect follow-up to Howard Products Restore-A-Finish
wood finishing products.
Benefits of Citrus Shield Color Paste Wax:
- Save time and energy, work smarter not harder, Citrus Shield cleans with the power of real orange oil
- Furniture lasts longer - protect with a strong shield of carnauba wax
- Extend the use of your wood finishes, Citrus Shield provides a hard protective coating that repels water
- You won’t be embarrassed by faded furniture – Citrus Shield paste wax contains a UV shield protection from the sun’s harmful rays
- Easily applied with a clean, soft cloth
- Safe to use on wood finishes –no silicone, no linseed oil, and toluene free
- Fresh orange scent – no harsh-smelling solvents, instead it’s citrus-based
- Versatile wood finishing product - for use on finished and unfinished wood
- Save time maintaining your wood surfaces - rejuvenate and protect wood finishes – bring back the color and buff for a long-lasting shine
- Enhance the natural beauty, admire your wood finishes – the color can be rubbed evenly into the wood, toning and highlighting the natural wood grain and color
- Works well on antiques, kitchen tables, paneling, cabinets, wood floors, etc…
Citrus Shield Color Paste Wax Howard Products are available in 4 popular colors:
Neutral – brings out the natural beauty of your wood
Citrus Shield Color Paste Wax directions for use:
- Golden Oak – for light brown shades
- Walnut – for medium brown shades
- Dark Oak – for dark brown shades
- Mahogany – for reddish brown shades
One can of the 11 oz size of Citrus Shield Color Paste Wax will cover approximately 400 sq ft.
Another great Howard Product - Citrus Shield Colored Paste Wax allows you to easily clean and easily wax wood finishes to a beautiful, protective shine. You can see and feel your results and so will others.
- Make sure the surface is dirt and dust free.
- Use a clean, soft cloth. Apply a thin even coat of Howard Product Citrus Shield Color Paste Wax in a circular motion to a small area at a time.
- Let dry five to eight minutes or until haze develops and buff with a new, clean, soft cloth.
- Turn the cloth frequently for best results. With wood finishing, another application and buffing may be required, especially for unfinished wood.