Free Shipping!: Neck Pain Relief. As seen on TV Natural Pain relief from the root seller and touchoforanges!
Keywords: root seller, Neck Pain Relief, Migrane Relief, All-Natural Heat Pack, Natural Pain Relief, Anti-inflammatory, Yucca Pack, Rheumatic Pain Relief
Features: Moist heat or cold; made from only the finest material and herbs
Testimony: Dear Vicki, I have ordered your Yucca Maximum Pain Relief Combo today. I felt the need to write you to tell you that I ordered because I have problems with very frequent severe tension headaches and occasional migraines. These headaches have been nearly impossible to shake once they set in, regardless of what pain relief medications I try. A neighborhood friend brought me her yucca neck wrap to try one night, and I was amazed! This headache (which usually lasts 3-4 hours or longer, or until I can finally fall asleep) was GONE in half an hour, after being greatly reduced in only 15 minutes! I have been in love with my neighbor's neck wrap ever since! So today I have ordered your product, in an effort to prevent, as well as treat, these tremendous headaches. I just wanted to thank you! I'm not one who is completely comfortable taking medications, and I am very pleased with your natural pain relief products. Thanks so much!
Witness: Rebecca from California
Abstract: For relief of tight muscles - gently relaxes tense neck and shoulder muscles.
Caption: Caption: These are NOT those cheepie-weepie corn-filled scrap-cloth sewing-hobbist pain-relief packs!
These are industrial-strength, heavy-duty, professional-grade, fleese-lined, double-stitched pouches filled with top-quality, aromatic yucca oil-infused pain relief granules.
These are the heat packs you use after you find out that those cheap ones don't work and fall apart.
For relief of tight muscles - gently relaxes tense neck and shoulder muscles.
Moist heat or cold. Made from only the finest material and herbs.
Do you suffer from any of these symptoms?
- General muscle fatigue
- Arthritic and Rheumatic pain
- Relax tight, stiff muscles
- Sinus headaches, backaches, joint discomfort or inflammation
- Warming muscle prior to exercise to help prevent injuries
- Muscle spasms in neck or upper back, may be turned up to wrap the back of the head (occipital region)
- Ease pain of migraines and TMJ problems
The root seller has created a patented blend of aromatic herbs and spices that have been combined with the natural anti-inflammatory properties of the desert Yucca plant. This unique formulation has been reported to penetrate muscles and joints to ease pain, increase blood circulation and reduce inflammation.
What is Yucca and why does it help muscle tension?
Most of the Yucca plant has been used for its medicinal properties. The leaves and roots were used as an anti-inflammatory. This has been said to be "nature's own cortisone", aiding in the relief of pain and discomfort due to arthritis, bruises and muscle aches from over work or stress. The properties of Yucca which help in arthritis and rheumatism are due to the plants' high content of steroid saponins, which are precursors to cortisone. Some feel that the Yucca saponins improve the body's ability to produce its own cortisone by supplying materials needed to be manufactured in the adrenal glands. These packs combine aroma therapy with all natural ingredients.
Benefits of The Root Seller Therapy Wraps:
- Anatomically designed for comfort and effectiveness...soft fleece material hugs your body and conforms to any contour.
- Excellent heat retention....delivers up to 45 minutes of effective therapy.
- Comfortably transfers cold therapy to your body and remains pliable and conforming when frozen.
- Safe and easy to use.
- All natural ingredients, entirely organic.
- Heat or cold dissipates naturally as you use the products (no chemical or heating elements).
- Environmentally conscious...fleece coverings are made from recycled materials.
- Reusable, unlike conventional therapy products these wraps can be reheated up to 400 times without losing their effectiveness.
Simple directions for use:
- Heat - Place in microwave or oven to heat before use. Stays hot for hours.
- Cold - Place in freezer for 1 hour before use.
What makes our product different than other hot packs and cold packs?
- Moist heat or cold.
- Made from only the finest material and herbs.
- Wonderful relaxing aroma therapy.
- Stays hot for hours.
Alot of people ask us if our packs will pick up body odors. This is common to many packs on the market. Over time packs will become rancid with body odor. Our packs are different - we add natural ingredients that neutralize body odors, keeping our packs fresh for years.
Many health care providers will reimburse for packs under classification "non-electrical moist heat packs", consult your individual health care provider for details.
Imagine the relief of pain and discomfort….